Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tibet-Nepal-emeishan-cruise (47 days of travel travels alone 15)

A taste of Nepal's life and human feelings (8/26 ~ 8/27)

Starting from Lhasa, the need for a whole day arrived and the wood of this border town.

The same car also has a Tibetan compatriots, they had tied the reflector bracket, pray, because in fact, in the rainy season there are a lot of dangerous, often car turn down a cliff. When we arrived, it was already night 12: 00, foothills twists and turns, so the car can not open quickly, and spend most time, camphor wreathing fog and waterfalls make many roads have become a good place for car wash.

The next day, I was crossing smoothly, took to the Nepal's capital Kathmandu (Nepal) (Kathmandu) bus, I'll go see the scenery, fruits, and sitting in one chat next to Nepal.

Most of them are heart very good, because at my first time to eat their curry face, stomach, vomiting a, they also took the initiative to take bottled water to me and told me ride child which side is not easy in the Sun. A very beautiful way of scenery, full of lush farmland, field, waving, enjoying the Sun, moisture, and abundant water resources for irrigation has brought about tremendous convenience. Many of them are native house, Sun potatoes and corn, hurrying people walk barefoot, head stretched a long strap, behind a sturdy tied Wicker or sacks, car sometimes open very slowly, let them in on a few jumped on the lift station. The girls have many students, wearing a light blue uniform uniforms, eyes bright God, many have to wear the earrings. There is also a woman with child, a young mother sitting beside me, arms of children also starving, I asked didn't know she was only 18 years old, children have more than one year old. See her children with love's eyes, I couldn't help but ask myself:, this be considered early? situation persists, the population of the country. What's more, Nepal rely primarily on the tourism industry, and is not a national of a developing industry. The car to open five hours, I've been on Nepal in mind drew many sketches, something simple.

Plus all of the very lively night market, Bazaar, more than a variety of merchandise.

But I was alone, also carrying luggage, and had no time to watch out. So I found a female police, call a taxi, about good price, take me to Ljutomer (Thamel), there is a gathering place for travellers. In fact, I do not learn stommel, just know of such a place. Therefore, when the driver to take me to where the Ljutomer student hotel, I think it is a good recommendation, at least you can go and see. So I was know a very good friend of mine--Sam card, he is a tomel Student Assistant Manager hotel. I first read the standard room is a square room, yes Ah, marble bathrooms and decoration is very good, reasonably priced, only 350 rupee a day, equivalent to 35 Yuan RMB. Ljutomer student Hotel top floor have a small balcony, a lot of beautiful flowers and plants, it reminds me of the Lhasa Droma family hotel. The above also are tables and chairs and parasols, you can dine drink tea. Because of the time too late, I did not then invade nearby the hotel, decided to stay. The Curry is too heavy for lunch, evening I went to the dahua Hotel food. Unexpectedly, it is great for China Hotels in name only, because even the chopsticks are not seen. Eating habits here relatively late, so I half-to 7: 30, the entire restaurant is about me. I point a steamed pomfret, served the above are shredded carrots and peppers, almost with Western food, or vegetable steaming better. Subsequently, to a person who came to dinner, I really couldn't, it complained that the Orthodox Chinese too. The man said he every day to eat roast chicken leg meal here, I see served with KFC. Just talk, but didn't know he was UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund), is Nepal visits to three months. So we have a topic of common interest in an exchange of views, such as the political situation in Nepal, traffic, pollution, population growth, a number of issues have reached consensus. He knew I was to tourist, describes the many attractions to me. I feel lucky, one to this strange place, also encountered a friend who is willing to speak the truth. Back to the hotel, wash away dirt, a day of beauty beauty sleep, to sleep, I added are thus spent the first day.

The next day, I was up early, to the balcony to breathe fresh air, and then ask Sam card, how can I get those spots.

A good guy, and also tell me some tips, which places worth, where not worth what travel prices are more expensive, and so on. The climate here is very hot, even when the end of August. I have to have additional moisture or added ice cream, haha! first went to the Royal Palace, unfortunately only able to take a look at the outside, because since the last Prince murders are not open to visitors, across the top of the doors, I give the traffic police let me stand in his podium position, to the Palace took a photo. And then a taxi to the old Royal Palace Bataan, incidentally, because I have turn-over in Tibet when injured left knee, so can not walk, and I will try to protect themselves. Ibadan is very ancient Palace, about 400 years of history, but also save quite good. I think this is better than Chinese people strong.

October is the Golden season of Nepal trip, and fewer visitors in August, I ask for, often treated as Japan.

However, also smoothly, as did the fuzzy maps and vague sense, I can find a place to go. Kathmandu is the world's largest Buddhist temple in the city, known as "the thousand Buddha", so you can see everywhere to Buddha Temple or shrine of the Buddha, Buddha became part of human life in Nepal. Statues of the tika on multicoloured (TIKA), a red pigment can be edible, symbolizes the blessing or good luck. Nepal national population is 30% in India, so their habits compare similar with India, including festivals, customs, etc.

After that I went to the Mall BISHAL BAZAAR, purchased some skin care products, taste of Nepal, the

He left me with a very good impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment