Saturday, January 8, 2011

God God Daodao tour (9)

2008 April 3 sunny boccara-Kathmandu

The morning after the rain, a cloud band around the FEWA Lake hills, distant snow still half-blind and half mask, I really believe this April fog is to leave some regret to us, we are in the temptation, let us return to her again, at some time in the future.

Aircraft was delayed in NEPAL is the most normal thing, this evening is 3 hours, departure hall gathered more and more people, then I even found the ticket has oversold phenomenon, I pulled in front of the flowers and the BOARDING of the notice, we rushed to the aircraft, the following are a few and we get the same boarding pass was stopped behind.

I hugged us lucky.

Small aircraft turbulence makes big spit spit-na.

Although I am also very uncomfortable, but was forborne, and spit out, who care who it is!

Back to the hotel a short lunch break we restore a lot of strength.

I notice the Ann (I call him, did not know his real name) we are back with the message, this way, he has been and send me a short letter, ask our situation, and safe. He replied that know. Let's add all pay attention to safety. Na asked me why I should stay in contact with this person, I said to be safe, she is quite the disdain that I otherwise figure. I can't explain to her.

ALIM accompany us to the THAMEL district bought some stuff for the children, we stress that followed his footsteps, can't get separated.

ALIM since back plus are very emotional after is low, and the Word also has a lot less. He told me at home to see his mother, my mother would like to invite us to his family. Even prepared a handmade red necklace to give to us, but we ran out of time, he felt a little regret, I also felt very sorry. This way, too much regret, so I want to come back, I will be back.

Because the next day is going to leave, I decided and goodbye, Ann said he only to our room to the other places he can't.

I had a simple explanation and NA, said he was in fact not a tour guide, na eyes stare at once round, Lenovo to the exception these days, she seemed to be aware of what he did not ask. We and Antonius what not, talk to us in bokhara experience, he was a little envious of that do not know when he can travel as we do. Na clear prissy, words do not say, against the edge of the bed, somewhat vainly looking forward. Ann chatted, seems to be unaware of the flowers and the tension, let us come to rest, safe return home.

Sent away, I'm a little sorry and NA appealed to make her understand at first didn't tell her to her good, afraid she was so nervous.

Flower flowers so of nods, lie down and sleep. I looked at her, and some sad, this way, she's not able to foreign exchange, but she has always been the mainstay of my spirit, she is always smiling standing beside me, to our advice, care of our life. Without her, maybe I can finish this trip, but without her, I trip perhaps less this colorful. I'd tell her she's important to me, but that hasn't been said. Need to say?

2008 April-5 April Kathmandu – Guangzhou – Nanjing

This is the last day of Nepal.

The meaning of the flower, we offer a look at sunrise in bokhara encountered speak Chinese dragons, to let him accompany we go the whole THAMEL district. Dragons are relative to the ALIM professional that he leader obvious with career muzzle. Plus he speak Chinese, NA and I feel listening to some of the easier to understand. But in any case appears Dragons have been unable to replace the ALIM in my mind, there are also the kind of intimacy. Little dragon to accompany we bought some God of NEPAL. Tell us in NEPAL God than a man, each God has many charming legend, if we have time, he will slowly speak to us. I like to listen to the story, or could not help but be attracted. ALIM lacks is the story of these professions.

Dragons recommended a THAMEL district the most authentic steak pizza food shop.

Shop visitors many, many people choose to travel away from the seat, edge products coffee, side write travels. I believe this point outside bustling streetscape has ceased to be a kind of interference is a source of inspiration.

Dragons in Chinese is in Sichuan University studies, very fluent with Opera.

Flower and his smooth AC exception. Enjoy the beauty of dragons want us to give his recommended beauty mission. He would personally and are responsible for the design line with a mission. We are full of promise everything, like the enthusiasm of NEPAL guy. Goodbye, little dragon to us a bag, entrust us to his friends in Nanjing. This improbable Trust makes people feel warm.

Aircraft is the night, ALIM and we arranged to meet in the hotel, he sent us to the airport.

On the way back to the hotel after ALIM Bookstore, I'll get him to buy his recommended the book about the KUMARI FROM GODDESS TO MORTAL, ALIM is not in the shop, his father came to see us, greeted us warmly and took out the book, I ask the price, he said he would and I settled ALIM.

In the hotel's lobby coffee bar, we asked for coffee, waiting to leave.

I took out the books on the KUMARI, thin and read it. Not too long before I heard someone said NAMASTE. In this period of time, face every day in almost everyone, regardless of whether they are tourists or, are very natural to say NAMASTE. We have become accustomed to this kind of a cordial greeting. Look up to, is the ALIM. He's better than the agreed time. He sat next to a sofa, asked me how many books to read. I smile and say only a few pages, and are ready to pay money to him, he laughed and shook his head, took my hand book, took out the pen, the title of the book: Fro on wrotem Alim with lots of love to May / 04 April 2008。 After writing the book, he gave it to me. Look at the book's message, my eyes a bit blurred. ALIM hid my sight, repressed emotions. Told me today he stayed at home for one day, nothing, just remember we experience these days, he said he didn't like the break up. Control, his eyes are moist. I suddenly do not know what words to comfort him. Just gently patted him on the shoulder to say that we will soon meet in the EMAIL, and I will come again, as he said, I already have a home.

On the way to the airport, ALIM abnormal silence.

Let me and the flower was very bad, na even if not fully understand his words, but also for those days when the ALIM enthusiasm, ALIM times let me tell na, he must immediately start learning Chinese, and so we come next time, he will guide us in Chinese. The airport quickly, leaving people cannot get to the Terminal, long Rails stopped outside a lot off. ALIM finally gives us the direction of the import. The crowd a noisy environment, let us not be quiet farewell. ALIM front embrace me say GOODBYE. My tears that LOVE YOU!

I believe that I was really emotional.

In this beautiful country, then a natural liking this warm, kind and wise NEPAL guy. I believe his enthusiasm to let him know more concerned about his friends, his kindness to let him have more happy life, his cleverness let him achieve his lofty ideals. Maybe I can do is quietly concern his growth. Wish him happy.

Sitting in the Terminal, I think this way, from excitement to anxiety, the fear from the hesitation to, from fear to enjoy, from the acquaintance to break up.

This journey I was a myriad of fragments, numerous beautiful memories.

China Southern Airlines aircraft on board, we feel that the moment has finally set foot on the land.

Returning to the Chinese language and Chinese faces make us feel warm and comfortable. The blunt attitude even stewardess in the us seem so natural, easy to understand.

4 hours of night flying so we both are exhausted, 5 am more arrived at Guangzhou airport, and the excitement of the time.

Tired of dragging a heavy luggage, run in huge terminal building, looking for our destination. Transit procedures, such as all are good, I have no strength. Na hard dragged me to the airport of expensive incomparable breakfast, but still think of NEPAL at gourmet. People always wandering in the gains and losses are only to realize I was.

Back to Nanjing in the plane, I slept all the way, the first point of almost on the shoulders of the handsome guy next door, the flowers and the times I wake up and go to the handsome guy explains that we sat night flights home from NEPAL, too tired, I'm sorry sorry, etc.

I listened and slept in the past.

LW pick of the machine.

Finally see their loved ones. Flower Dance of the LW described our lixianzhi Brigade. In surprise, admiration, we experience the joy and satisfaction of sharing.

PostScript

Got home after a whole weekend of sleep, I would have been laughed at LW 2 hours of time spent two days.

Write the EMAIL told ALIM I arrived and asked his stomach, because I promised to help him.

He quickly wrote back and told me that he ate my left his medicine. And tell me their domestic election progress smoothly, and his little sister SMIRIT also often asked where his aunt. Why not come to see her again. Cute dog.

Dragons of the bag is sent to the flowers.

I told him on MSN all OK. He asked me to help him to promote his tour in China. I contacted my travel friends who are interested.

Tell all my friends, I'm finally back alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment