Wednesday, January 5, 2011

16. Nepal's friends (8/28)

16. Nepal's friends (8/28)

De Royan monastery (Swayambhu Temple) is located in the high mountains of the famous temples, I go there when it happens to be the most beautiful sunset, is overlooking the beautiful scenery of the Kathmandu Valley.

A Green fill the Earth and surrounded by a red brick house, very harmonious. Temples hiding in the jungle, ancient and mysterious, there are many sizes of stupa, highest Buddha set foot there are very significant Buddha eyes. Buddha's eye is the symbol of tourism in Nepal, in Ljutomer is a France restaurant is called "Buddha eyes". Buddha eyes also represents Buddha watching their life, their life is inseparable from a Buddha's eyes. Most of Nepal's architecture is very neat, stairs was very smooth, this let me AWE, because if even this detail at all so seriously, so who really is down-to-Earth Nepal, China and real. Like many parts of the project, it would be nice with a so-so, really feel ashamed. The monkey is free to grow in the forests, in fact, compared to our visitors, they are the master here. Some monkeys playing self-support, strumming with his wild fruit, or ignore the visitors walk, so I can shoot with interest a little monkey photos. They are cute monkey comparison here than usual emeishan monkey, crowded roads and foul air, in Royan monastery were lost, make people feel mood.

Unfortunately, the sky started mountain because de Royan monastery is independent of the stupa, no shelter from the rain, so I hurried out to the mountain, just came across a hawker, I sell yak bone sculpture elephant, I'd really like a carving shape, is seven little elephant around the mother like side, look different, mother elephant back also carved Tibetan word "monitor" in Tibet has not seen.

Unfortunately, the rain had was, so I hurriedly ran down the mountain, jump into a taxi and left.

However, I went back to the hotel, with high fever, because of the rain.

So I asked Sam card is there any medicine, thermometer one volume, there are as many as 38 degrees. He immediately telephoned to the clinic to find a female doctor, asked my symptoms, and asks if I want to do is to clinics and repeatedly told me that the treatment of foreigners is USD50. I told her, I hope she gave me a prescription, if I could bring down a fever, if not, to her there tomorrow. Mulberry card help me write down the name of the drug. Exactly this time, the last of the great restaurants in the one United Nations officials--SHERPA, come join me for dinner. He saw I was ill, and immediately ran out to get me to a drug and some fruit, so sang card gave me a pot of hot water.

I am very grateful to the SHERPA, and then returned to the room to rest.

I lay in bed trying to sleep command itself, this is not at home, you can tolerate the disease progress, I have to resume as soon as possible, as soon as possible. Think, I'm conked.

The next day, I woke up, touch your forehead, don't feel hot.

Just ask Sam card with thermometer, burn receded!, however, he insisted that I stay in bed and breakfast waiter teas and boiled eggs sent me.

Also worth mentioning is another Japan friends, she is my old palace in PATAN when encountered.

I then want to follow the map to find a great place, but took 30 minutes are not found, so a encounter her way, she also took me for Japan. Her experience goes with me to find the place, and leave for 15 minutes before you see a lonely place on the edge of the city, surrounded by pastures, a desolate scene. We see this scene, laugh, but at least I've found something you want to see, none of it is with my imagination, is fortunate, because their own targets for their reach. She also advised me to look for a long time of stupa-take a photo, I said of course, this is no small achievement. Thank you so much she could take the time to help me, so I asked her to drink together with Nepal's sweet tea, it tasted like China's red bean and sweet soup. Later we chat up, she is studying in the United States, and then to Nepal working for seven years, speak very good Nepal language, dress is totally NEPALI. Interestingly, her arm on the sheath with a name, I asked her, she smiled, tell me is her first boyfriend's name, the Memorial was a period of time. I asked her sharp pain in my arm was not hurt, she said to love anything worthwhile. Now for the friendship, she also came to see me at the hotel! she carefully measured the temperature to me, then let me keep the thermometer to standby. You see, there are moments when life is so wonderful to let strangers can suddenly become friends! later she also introduced to me in a hotel of POKHARA, as is her friend, so give me a folded in half. Nepal's very kind, honest and sincere!

No comments:

Post a Comment