Saturday, January 1, 2011

Anna Pune on first day

A dream of every day in bokhara, last night, because the habit and drank too much, not in the morning, was discarded by the rest.

Today is a day of doing nothing, sitting in the street looking ha'afeva Lake and passers-by in the past. The evening was a to I sell cannabis locals discovered, I pushing with enthusiasm, I certainly could not be misled by it, but still reflect the style of the great powers, he drank a few beers, the English, he said that aspire to China, I also wouldn't budge. Finally it recognizes a beautiful Chinese girl, a man came out of it, that kind of attitude, able, in discourse is not mundane, the ratio of women. A little to the movement: I finally thought to bokhara is to walk in order to see the beautiful fishtail peak, will not consume any longer, be sure to start tomorrow, it is important to the mountain. Back to blue heaven, on well to NAYAPUL (the starting point for hiking) price, some good 800R morning GH waiting, I want to ask others girls willing to walk with me, that I am not a professional look. Forget it, or think the mountain after don't be wolves ate.

September 28, 5 o'clock in the morning, put all used things exist a GH, so counting sleeping bag, backpack at least 10 kg.

Good early departure, the first is the Sun was not, the weather was cool, and very importantly perhaps to escape the mountain tickets 2100R. Sitting on a taxi, looking out the window grey sky, both nervous and excited, garage 40 minutes NAYAPUL, drivers say, when I saw it, why not break local: a few households, but down in front of a mountain road that, go! 20 minutes, see past Birethanti in traveling to see the crowd, excited, just want to go, was stopped by a group of people: looked back and placed next to a table, a lot of people, headed by one person and I said half jiligulu days, I'll understand a Word, that is to charge, I thought, bad! does is it 2100R, asked me what I said about China, he has become kind of a lot, ask me up the Hill for a few days, I said 2 heaven, let me turn 200R, also with my interpretation of all the people have to pay. Damn, fill in the name on the receipt, you look closely, this is not a hair party (Nepal anti-Government armed)? how Mo policy changed, travels in say that each person, in the Mountain SSO 1100R. How Mo now run to the p.. But cheap. Oh, porters, Wizard, later followed by Japan's mighty came with joked. Be informed every person 1000R, I'm going to mess with their Tim:)

From Birethant to Matathanti40 minutes, or set out on a green, today's plan was to Ghorepani, this road a little tired, but always with two mix than to walk, don't think what Mo.

We often have various rest stop, it is not surprising that there is a hiking paradise, service facilities very perfect, with fellow sodas to continue their way. At 11: 30 arrival ULLERI, finished, and then on the map on the nominal 3280wide stone steps, hastened to rest!

In a landscape of GH ate lunch, lying on the couch and Mimi slept the sleep, to sleep in the snowy mountains in the distance, more than a bad dream.

13: 00 filled with a hot water, see eye way back, and the departure, I go link in clockwise, a group of old Europe go counterclockwise, always in the face of encounter, are very good, but are always advised to slow to slow, don't worry. This is a stone steps to 3280 nevermind, I wanted to pack several times threw, lying on the ground. But there is a belief in mind: make sure to catch the rest! met a fellow of the grass, and when I ask for directions, not only for me the way, I am a man, also lay down grass personally accompany me away leg, until a fork in the road, we are! I didn't think of it to give him money, I guess he didn't want the money!, finally covered ULLERI, 17: 30 arrival Nangethanti, day is a bit dark, I'm not going to give up on rest and filled with a hot water heading towards Ghorepani, because only 2 hours away, I know the rest must be in that! but haven't out Nangethanti days all black, I'm a face of adversity, has established a foothold in place. There's no electricity GH night nor hot bath, make do eat, hold a candle to housing, thigh, calf cramps, respectively, to varying degrees, skin and burned his knee, voltaren really fucking good things, to instantaneous symptomatic!, you're sure you want to take it. In the House, I am afraid of, outside wind deadlines.i, candlelight was blown to stagger, too tired to think of the dynasty, open sleeping bags, rapid rattle.

(Anna PMG link)

(To help my fellow!)

(treking map)

No comments:

Post a Comment