Monday, January 3, 2011

Health is the fear of death

Drunkenness is spent liquor represents love rear informed to experience feather chengdie LL who. If that is because Nepal have world paradise attracts me to walk, then paspa Cristina Temple also equally attractive. Walking back, I traveled with are all attractions alone of the paspa Cristina temple on the last, I think that rising almost reluctant to cannot continue. But I know he's there, knew he was right there at the moment, no temptation, and finally I came, in a clear, cold morning arrives, smoke over the Temple of the Sun also shelter.. line-up, bullet penetration shots St. River over the black smoke. The coexistence of unison, together with tons of Raven echos. All solemn .. I quietly on the steps in the opposite block watch, that moment is not the fear of death, is on the health of the treasure, fear with no time to cherish, regret on living sometimes live in someone else's vanity, not for oneself but live this, I just prefer the most authentic expression of the most direct way, the most straightforward case tell love Miss, the simplest actions to implement the desire, on all of the tips above ... After that, my friends say that my life values changed I face it with grinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment