Sunday, January 16, 2011

Beauty walk Nepal

2002, 7: 30 pm departure from home to Baiyun Airport (Guangzhou) by 9 points in the plane to Shanghai (Shanghai-5320-Kathmandu airfare, airport fees of $ 90 million), the plane was late, 40 minutes after take-off, 11: 20 pm arrival Shanghai HongQiao, and pigment faceless Beijing two "color lang" GG (brother) "alias" and "Waterloo" rendezvous.

When I see him were not laughing by to heart, well, is "people (handsome) brother", estimates when they see me screaming hearts swindle, and mistook the "dinosaur" when meimei!

The two back mostly 80 liter backpack plus photo bag, I took photography packages into the 65-liter backpack, back up all amused himself, from the rear, a big backpack only expose the 2 lower leg, like walking in the backpack.

2: 55 p.m. of the aircraft took off from HongQiao, machine room a lot, in addition to our few Chinese, other people of Japan.

Machine a pretty Nepal stewardess who murdered my 3 "film", said she is a beautiful Black Pearl is not exaggerated, routes of the air service is really good, "alias" continuous to 3 cans of beer never seen stewardess to point. In addition to the aircraft by Thai Airways is the second give me good impression of aviation services (domestic service is FABI).

Looking for a sea of clouds, my heart is not calm, this time in Nepal trip, before I did not do more adequate preparation lessons, because their English is bad, I fully expect peer partners.

I vaguely feel uneasy.

6 hours later we arrive Kathmandu airport, Airport Road, can be seen along the roadside, dressed in camouflage uniforms are roadblocks gun soldiers examine passers-by backpack and documents, as well as the sand base, the top frame with the offensive darker machine guns! see my heart a little direct evokes.

Night watch building blocks along the way, was not in the sense of the foreign, who said "like the Chinese one ordinary Township.

Car access to attractions in the THAMEL district, narrow street is all kinds of crafts costume shop Bookstore Outfitters, colorful.

Car turned into a small road, stop at TIBIE GUEST HOUSE yard, do check procedures into the room. Domestic small hotels or guest houses are to be paid in advance deposit. But here you only need to register it, it seems to me like you trust.

See the room I'm disappointed not only small, was very dark, damp felt the quilts.

Only stayed one night, be sure to go camp tomorrow, place luggage carrying photography packages we go out to the Mall, just open shop, a little effort it closes 7788. We found a little MONEY CHANGE with their dollars for thousands of rupees, few hands $ banknotes of rupee we smiled to rich people, and then go straight to the Raiders on 9 point half-bakery in the future. Buying the bread into the street, a truck out of me had squatted the Pocket full of soldiers, a long long barrel is on me, I had a cold war.

Back to hotel room, wanted a hot bath, only to find that water can say not a cold, but they also boasts a 24-hour hot water! do-trembling when in bath at once several sneeze, finished, the first day will be a cold, but I didn't take any medicine.

The next morning, when you open the door, breathing the air outside, I and listlessness committed to enjoy the beautiful landscape of Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment