Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Long and winding road 97, Thamel!

Yesterday, or six more awake, and hear the next rooms guest jingle, frequent door closing sound, so early, hybrid and so much that they want to do? I suddenly have a good feeling, get up looking out, sure enough, on the opposite side of the street there is a bus in the in and out, not by heart a Hei, quickly go out to stop fishing conditions.

As expected, at the moment of the day before yesterday to the bus station with a major departure from inside bustling ticketing Hall unprecedented sit three staff.

Someone is Windows consulting, I also put forward, maybe the first two days were over, the conductor at the first recognized me, before I begin, I would have to say, "Kathmandu?", "Yes." I nodded, he immediately took out blank ticket fill out of it, I quickly asked, "when to start?", "7: 00 pm. "I watch, have nearly 6: 40, also back up, also called dd baggage before the check-out, how was it?" has no 7: 30? I would also like to go back to pack. "I asked," do you live? "and" Bhawani Lodge. " He didn't lift head, and said, "Oh, just opposite the road, in time. "It seems better than I was confident. I was worried too late, he changed to once again make the next car. He said, "7: 00, 7: 15 cars. "I just get down to it.

Trot back to the hotel, open door would shout, "get up, get up, go, go!" we quickly packed luggage, check-out, at 7: 00 arrived at the station.

The station stop at a row of cars, don't know which are our, a youth seen our votes, pointed at the front, "Bus No. 3131." And not only that, also enthusiastically took us to the front, it is the kind people!

7: 15, we finally said goodbye to the border town Bhairahawa, go to Kathmandu.

At this very moment, my heart seemed to have to fly to Kathmandu, fly to the Thamel, Lumbini, although very famous, present us, seems to have become less important.

The car, there are several passengers appear to be on our two foreigners on this bus fare very curious and very interesting, I get are 375Rs/person, of course, I couldn't help but wonder what exactly is our ticket buying expensive or cheap, they laughed and said that the price is OK and not too expensive.

Bhairahawa to Kathmandu road than last time from Zhangmu to Kathmandu road, pavement is many, very flat cars, very good.

Along the way, familiar with the natural landscape of mountains and the meandering River side of the road once again came into sight, we are finally back on the mountain Kingdom of land.

Think of immediately and to return to the Thamel, we are very excited, no half-point kunyi, planning night must to Phoenix hotel to eat Chinese food, a good kaolao myself stomach, you know, we have countless numbers of days didn't eat Chinese food!

In the afternoon, the car finally entered the Kathmandu boundaries, soliciting pick-up at the hotel to sell their hotels, some say, the results were good, successfully pursue the family from India Darjeeling tourists also plus another foreigner.

When they want to come over to persuade me that the simple sentence "this is our first n times to Nepal a" will put their thoughts.

The rest of the car place look very familiar, as if it is off the Ring Road of Thamel recently junction, at the driver once again confirmed the Thamel direction, we get off, declined the invitation of the Taxi, walk towards the Thamel.

Not far away, I realized this road used to pass, that is our first trip to Niger to play back to Kathmandu bokhara travelled routes when, we are also in the way of a yard, on a network, although at the time of the Internet has now ceased to exist, but the road I was immediately recognized.

The old rules, soldiers in two ways, the Internet, I then dd Battlefront find hotels, is now fast into the low season, the hotel was very empty, price or talk about, looking for a Hotel that meets my Puskar.

Phoenix hotel of stewed chicken and curd into a multi-day widowed fade after a delicious Chinese food, fantastic! Phoenix hotel business today also special fire, many Chinese people come here for dinner, I heard four or so so many familiar sounds and feels like home.

Two words, hilarious!

(Although the very famous Lumbini, present us, seems to have become less important)

(Border town Bhairahawa bracelets spreading)

No comments:

Post a Comment