Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bella beauty III Nepal Nepali

Morning in room accidentally found himself last night live Hotel in the mountains, the spirit was a vibration, although a bit tired, but don't want to rely on the bed.

Get up in the air was cool for bhairawa lap in a circle, the biggest discovery is that people here than India friendly lot, all smile, met say Namaste!

Namaste is "Hello" is also "Goodbye", is India and Nepal General greetings.

In India, if somebody so greetings, here tend to start asking you where to go somewhere, and then to introduce their car themselves Mu 晗 tritium should offer secluded min fu ù included T to influence the adoption of the su-Ying eh quack Greek ðº own cough character of huan after sales amaste obstinately took hold of my hand, the life you want to put me down massage, mouth by reading a Cheeeap, rupee cheeeap, 10, 10-rupee. That time I had a good effort to break free from the Namaste Harbor vigilance.

In Nepal's first morning, I will understand this sentence meaning here is just a sincere greetings.

Many shop owners and the Rickshaw driver kindly tell me about Namaste, but do not care if I'm looking for them to buy something or take their car. I'm in a fruit stall bought some oranges, because of the language don't really know what and how much money I will give him a hundred at last, the young of the booth I give the money back to me, when the parting Namaste and honest smile makes me impressed.

With a happy mood from Glasgow checkout, I soon discovered and fell into the South Asian community traffic of the mud.

At the bus stop, the conductor is not willing to sell tickets that cars have not to ask what time to his car, the answer is not to know! waiting for an hour I could go on and find a rickshaw back border, LP said there are Frequent Buses or Kathmandu to Pokhara.

If you can't find the bus, there should have just returned from India from tourists, perhaps you can carpool.

Results to the border, it could not find any to bokhara or Kathmandu bus, several locals say: go to the side of the car are in the early morning or evening departure, the entire day.

This is the Frequent LP said?! as Shared Taxi, I in Nepal immigration wait never see a visitor came, possessed.

In the border around a half-day, several car boss asked me to not make the trip, I was rejected, because the price is too expensive.

Go to bokhara to 300 yuan, about my three-day budget, I would rather spend the money here than to live a day to relax.

Being anxious, along a big iron brands attracted me.

In fact, I have in the past this brand name several times, but never noticed the above densely winding local text there is a sentence in English, a vital Service in English: Daily Kathmandu Pokhara. Go past the original a worn next to the car is to bokhara, above already has several passengers, the ticket is also very cheap, I do not hesitate to buy a ticket, because that would "immediately" depart ...

(mount )

No comments:

Post a Comment