Friday, March 18, 2011

Rove to NEPAL Sep 29 to Oct 10,2007 (2)

2007 October 12

10:01 am.

Trip is the 3 days, but the mood tempestuous, follow or so jessica's story is "the heart has not yet been recovered.

Go shopping last night, I had the gift of Nepal submitted,

And I get more, contact lens care solution--Hey, this is me, I am sorry.

My favorite silver Butterfly Weijie ... ...

Plus a delicious vegetable fish dinner, is really very good, much like 2k. Hey he turned 16, salary advance overdraft is complete.

Figures on:

I

My roommate beautiful generous LL sister;

Considerate of Ronaldinho; beautiful cute sweet;

Personality of Sally straightforward; beautiful mature Liu sister;

Team leader: question marks

Small for men: flounder

Sep 29,2007 11 am.

11 point on time departure from the company, to home electronics, gnawed by the delicious cake, delicious Ah.

Now I think about it to my mouth water.

I was late one reach the airport, Ronaldinho sister really is a very intimate good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment