Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mystery man of Nepal

Mystery man of Nepal

The reason the Nepal man as a topic to write about.

Is because it makes me throughout Nepal trip raises more or less.

Almost all tourists visited Nepal will be absolutely sure of: Nepal's men a movie star!

Nepal man eyes deep and intriguing, the straight nose, clear face, dark skin, sturdy build.

Fascinated many exotic female tourists. My companion Xiaoqian is a crazy one. Xiaoqian is one of the "little dog" and "Nepal man" is very important to women. Often seen dashing Nepal man, she will dance their excited enough dynamic: "Oh, Oh, movie star handsome guy Matata!" to no will sigh: "I regret having so early marriage, otherwise, I will not return! marry men who considered it" Nepal. This is not, Xiaoqian also continually encouraged me: "Ya chun! find a Nepal man married! and then open a bokhara, a celestial being Hotel life!" and even some male friends are forced to admit that for Nepal men's handsome, they feel inferior. See Xiaoqian on Nepal men so obsessed that had actually peer Chen: "it seems wary of future cannot let the girlfriend of one person to go abroad. Met so many handsome guy! not loss dead? "

Walking in the Tamil region shidian and l streets, du bus Plaza, or in some restaurants, the hotel you will meet the variety of Nepal Casanova.

They always give you a sense of the Sun, or a feeling of "man". Because of this, from different countries of female tourists and Nepal men between these love stories. Almost half of the Nepal man hope to marry a foreign woman doing wife, which for them is a glory. Has been exposed to Kathmandu "longyou II" Hotel waiter, hiking Anna spurna time Wizard "lucky", they are clearly told us that they want to marry a wife of Chinese girls do. It used a clothing store guy, du bus Plaza Wizard also are constantly looking for opportunities to hunt foreign girl. Often didn't talk a few words, they can't wait to invite girls night for dinner. This happens to me already touched several times.

Remember to leave Nepal last day, I went back to Kathmandu du bus Plaza, into the ticket station, a young man to my face Nepal.

See the posture that is sure to be a wizard, politely his enthusiasm, and told him that this is the second time to du bus Plaza, no longer need a wizard. But his enthusiasm, that doesn't matter, willing to do my Wizard for free. "Free? no conspiracy?," I still stick to deny his kindness. See why he made the decline: "we should not, I invite you to drink a cup of tea and a chat with me! I think, anyway, I'm a man. Right when the practice English, not to mention his enthusiasm makes me hard again refused. Just enjoy the enthusiasm of Nepal. In the steps of the temple, we sponsor a cup of tea, chat, chat, talk about his work with the wizard Nepal man. ......

In I'm going to leave, continued to play du bus Plaza, he once asked me, and really don't need I accompany you? I smile and rejected.

He disappointed and said: "it will come out, we go to dinner! I too and that I have about a friend. Then run like left him.

As for another GUIDE, forget his name, but still remember him, twenties young man.

Head visor, white t-shirt, black trousers, wearing a pair of glasses, very polite. In butylparaben infants almost all DURBARSQUARE play, you will be one of the GUIDE over and over again asked whether the wizard. Back to plus all of DURBARSQUARE, 2 o'clock in the afternoon, very few visitors that day, I was thinking just a time to enjoy a trance, I became his goal. In the wizard, DURBARSQUARE like smart Falcon, waiting at the square every day to keen eyes find their target. A woman walking alone can most easily be fixed. Look, he came over to chat with me, and I in the most concise language rejected him, and I don't need the wizard, I really just want a trance, but he still warm, say they can speak some Chinese, can communicate with me. Also took out a notebook child to read. Sometimes I really have to admire butylparaben infants men entanglement of indomitable spirit. In the face of the tourists of indifference they are always smiling and not temperature not fire stick promotion please Wizard benefits. Their struggle is not like the kind of domestic hippie give disgust.. You will feel a warm. Always cannot deny their kindness in your hand when you shop shopping still is obvious. Very often I tend to be the result of the owner as a friend like SM gladly buy their store merchandise. Sometimes I think: it is precisely for this reason, butylparaben, almost all of the service are the boys?

Received GUDIER notebook, that's a message board, he took over the visitor's message, many Chinese are largely said this GUDIE is responsible for that very careful one wizard, most of the comments that he English pronunciation, but speaks a little English, and some suggested he explained the temple to the tourists of fairy tales, some say he is a graduate students.

I was a bit half letter.. .....

Read the message, I am sorry for repeating is the second time to this place, once again come back just to one person will stay a quietly, without the wizard.

He said never mind, then it sat next to me, goes with me. Occasionally other tourists from the US, this young man is going to ask. But they all ended in disappointment. Often, he always turned to me and not bitter resistance. Sit me right another GUDIEK also shook his head saying:“NOWORK !” Daft looked around and found that today's GUIDE almost more than tourists, they sat together in twos and threes do nothing. Sit on the right side of the GUIDE I just took out a cell phone, let me look at his son and wife photos, also on the map to find out the location of his home and showed me. In fact, their business is really hard to do, watching the guy just disappointed again and again, I get the feeling he was a bit poor, somehow, there is a kind of impulse: let him as I do a Wizard! but think I will leave tomorrow back to China, and Nepal rupees almost gone, no money to pay the fee for the wizard. Finally stop up the idea.

Listening and butylparaben children were significantly more than men, but also some people said butylparaben er man marrying several wives, I have in addition the DURBARSQUARE has asked the young man, he denied GUDIE this legend.

But before we discuss several playmates butylparaben infants men, Eddy Vortex believes, butylparaben son of man is a handsome in appearance, but always felt less like something. I thin I think, should be less a conservation, maybe is the cause of poverty, their thoughts always wandering in the bacon.

Some experts predicted that by 2010, mooring of 10 persons, at least one person is AIDS.

I personally think that, on the one hand, it should be their backward economic weakness caused their health consciousness. As Africa. On the other hand, maybe they are too open for sexual? this is from the temple many erotic carvings in reflected. In spite of the pundits say temples carved carving of sex might be in order to encourage more people to give birth to children, Nepal may also be because of the "Earth universe" itself is a male essence and nature of women, men and women in terms of peace between the two having sex with two poles of metaphor nature of the universe. Meet the non-dualistic State. But today, will not be hurried into their nationals a sexual openness? it's only my personal understanding. Secondly, butylparaben infants do GIGOLOS man tingduo. Had tried, in the evening we girls went to Phoenix hotel street corner, a woman is pointing at the adjacent butylparaben infants men greet with us, said: "Hey, this man 500RS one night, like we do not? get a few girls, a face of amazement! and Eddy Vortex and laugh and say: so cheap?... ...

On another occasion, I went to visit silver shop, bargain with the boss up, bought a strip of silver chain service drops.

Just want to leave, the boss from behind stopped me and said: HI! DOYOU LIKENENALBOYS? " For him, I was a bit puzzled heart, I was asked this question? but people in their homes, courtesy to praise them through it, and what's more, Nepal is a handsome man! so I said YES, NENALBOYSVERYVERYHANDSEND! ILIKING! See I answered that boss look happy, mysteriously gestures called me in the past, I began to feel a little wrong, but thought he would like to do, in a hurry! "companions should be waiting for me to go back to eat. Then he said: "SORRY" IAMN ' T FREE. MY FRIEND WAITING FORME .N OW, SEEYOU! and then hurried away. Back to the hotel to friends, everyone thought that the boss should think about prostitutes to me. Listen, I scared a will.. ...

Mentioned, Nepal almost all service sectors are male.

Many shops male boss likes to sit at the door, smiling face full of tourists on the way to ask, first sentence, the words: "Namesde, then asked:" Are you chese? or Chinese with blunt said: "Hello". Looks like you are actually in order to keep you in his shop to buy things. Your bargaining or to too low a price, they will immediately accept a smiley face. His face, a face of not happy.

Throughout Nepal trip, Kid LUCKY is the closest we get along, the longest of a 20-year-old boy, Nepal.

(Lucky and Xiaoqian)

Despite his body is not strong enough often, clothing.

It is a handsome young man. Big eyes black and thick eyelashes, looking at you, eyes shining with Pier thickness and simplicity. High holding nose through a British gas. If we say that because Nepal business man with a hint of the bad, and not enough on the conservation of their disappointment, then, just a good LUKY, can compete for a man back to Nepal.

LUCKY is a very responsible and patience of the wizard, in the whole Anna spurna four days on foot.

Aspects of his are impeccable. In his care, scared to death of LEETH we can forge ahead in the rain, and all the other wizards, he is like peoples sludge blooming rose pure Lotus. LUCKY was not good, he even a cell phone to buy. Clothes are of poor quality. His village from bokhara so far away. Even the power all the night by candle light, by day and a black, villagers were early to bed. Nevertheless, he still like a tireless, happy no wu deer run in all mountains Himalaya. Listen to him, not doing Wizard before done beifu back very heavy stuff mountains. Then he felt very tired very bitter. Now a lot better. We welcome the LUCKY in China, will we be hospitality he, but his hand clap trouser pocket, shook his head and said: "NO MONERY". He expressed the hope that can earn more money, you can let sister to reading. Rest, LUCKY always skip the twisting of the neck of the India-Pakistan dance or playfully tricks us. Just like the old and we dissolve into one.

This is the variety of butylparaben infants men, they stood at the edge of poverty, would like to do everything possible to change their status.

Butylparaben infants men top unsung, contraryButylparaben er her humble. It seems only domestic activity. Out of the fighting men forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment