Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wandering days in Kathmandu – not in the square du Pakistan to do bad way Plaza

Du bus Plaza (Durbar Square) to the Palace Square. In the Kathmandu Valley of three ancient city (Kathmandu, Tan, Bard posts) have a Dura-square, they are different times rule Nepal's political center.

Online search du bus Plaza suddenly found du bus Plaza better "famous" temples and buildings I even seem to have never seen! I every day is du bus Plaza is in the to do bar Plaza on the way! hehe, I saw was a put a hold up is for maize could not fly pigeon, I saw some on camera shy but like chasing the Dove ran boy, I saw at sunset, in the twilight of the monkey in the melancholy of the dog in the evening; I saw in the rain to make faces boy crafty eyes, at the risk of rain hawkers selling business cheerful eyes, rely on handouts of an ascetic calm eyes, a plate with a long head to head the old kind eyes; holding the child's mother, smile at me as if I was their neighbor's guests; sunshine girl smiling at me as if from far in school met; Grandma took her grandchild on my lens, the bike the boys stopped in front of me asked me to give me a shot to play girl alone with my lens; Oh, just those I have already answered the eye not be absorbed all at once.

18 October

I still wake up by Beijing time.

Åœ — äº¬æ — ¶é — ' 8 points, Nepal time 6-point quarter also. Don't want to wake the LM, lying in bed recap the day before. Get up at seven, instant noodles to eat downstairs bubble. Oh, and before the impression has always been there is nothing to eat, drink water or purified water. Damage we took a bunch of instant noodles to eat, even also has several packages, in order to further facilitate is simply connected boxes also bring students with LM! a number than the moon cake deal lunch box, key moments or my big boxes have played a role in, haha! (what is a critical moment? hehe. ..... )

In fact, Kathmandu to eat a lot, Inn will have breakfast in General, is not expensive, two eggs, two slices of bread, a glass of milk, 70 rupees, ate very full.

But the problem is, you'd better go point ahead one hour, because they often alone to go out after receiving the order, and if you are purchasing several persons together, they will wait for a few breakfast served at the same time doing well after! so, this all takes time! later we find many restaurants in Nepal are "zero inventory management", haha! but this does not prevent our mood, because here we have is the time! "say that drinking water, I wonder why someone would say in Nepal must drink bottled purified water, because basically I drank the water, the Inn and burn something. Of course if you think of the kitchen of cockroaches too able to influence your appetite, you buy bottled water, but in this way, you have no way to really enjoy the Nepal.

Say I end with lunch boxes go down the stairs, I saw a man sitting on sofa, staring at my hand out of the box, saying "this is your lunch box?," asked a little strange, but I'd answered him.

This is a liar, but didn't know he was so concerned about my lunch box is because his lunch boxes just that morning were gone. In the following days, lunch box event has as a mystery behind us.

Well, this day is the biggest holiday in Nepal, the hole has been put on festive costumes, snow-white, wide shirt, there is a cute little round neck: we set off)! then cheats said he had just put the big white students woke me up this beauty will be five minutes down the well, walk through the beautiful, really motuo rapid! we are finally moving towards du bus in the direction of Plaza!

At this time, my bad square, Kathmandu or no concept.

Although LM with an LP, which drew a lot of the map, the map is many different kinds of symbols, the above also has lots of strange Temple and God's name, but I always look confused, then nothing of it close. In this regard LM much better than me, she traveled the road again, a look at the map to know where, but I often can't distinguish Southeast Northwest, but that's OK, I've been on the way to the square du PA, I was breathing the air here is screened, by hand, always careful to dust behind the tricycle, motorcycle, taxi, but my heart felt at ease, because I know that this is Kathmandu!

More than ten minutes away, the way it seems after several temples, suddenly been stopped down, you want to buy a ticket.

In fact, apart from me and LM, three have been here for a long time, they said it was their first to buy a ticket, it is because with us! now I doubt the authenticity of the message. 200 rupees a ticket, you can extend the office's Office Site, photos can be extended for a week, no photos to extend for two days, but in fact as long as you retain the card that you bought tickets, Nepal who is still very Nice!, of course, you can do some path is free riders, but I personally do not encourage, as for the protection of world cultural heritage contributing is supposed to do.

Morning sun is very good, a progressive du bus Plaza will see many people wearing monk's clothing, they say to these people take photographs to give money, I do not dare shoot, it's not because you do not want to give money, just think if people are not willing to be photographed even, but I took a look like water Mystic.

Later that they rely on the money, there are not a real spiritual practitioners. A little further into it, there is a small square, packed full of the pigeon, Dove group lay a few cattle, is said to be the God of cattle. It was constantly fed to pigeons, I'm afraid he will hold the pigeons. Perhaps because of the holiday, many parents take their children to du bus Plaza, children and the Dove than adults close to much, they saw so many pigeons that can't wait to go to catch up, turning up the whole pigeon a small Plaza becomes gray churning of the ocean. I really like this feeling, Idol worshiper, some devout worship, some curious observer, only cattle, squab and children of enjoying this buguanbugu beautiful morning.

Around du Pakistan square a circle, it didn't find any celebration

Signs, see a temple gate Wai, so many people together in the past, but went to the door was told that foreigners are not allowed to enter. Local people are lined up a batch of a batch in. Find out when we know as Gallery Mary inside, and then ask here when there will be celebrations? answer is tomorrow! when I had no concept of Nepal have a concept, but as far as cheater says this is he on Adha's twelfth answer! he compare Spectra is a hotel desk little girl said, today in the afternoon there will be a ceremony. So we think back to the hotel to confirm message, small holes that came to Nepal to learn is everything you want to confirm, verify, and then confirm it! LM regret that she'd love to see Gallery Mary, she said, why not let us look at the Gallery Mary, I jokingly said, would you go to see her parents in her feet? hehe, I think sometimes religious belief or more serious.

Go back the way they took us to eat yogurt, is fairly good, a bit faster compensation! back to the hotel when I heard the sound of the band's music, HA HA, the front had a parade in the face.

Open circuit is an elephant, sit in the elephant back somehow kempis, followed by a lot of red skin beauty, they head draped red Sari, each also with a vase, followed by trucks, many children sit on it, to see tourists of the camera kept cheering, huh, huh, their excitement level no less than our last walk! "is a band that played the music was very nice, very festive atmosphere. Time on the narrow streets full of people, both sides of the street in the window of a lot of people are stuck to wait and see, we follow the procession and walked back to the du bus Plaza. Although not see Adha rituals, but see so Merry processions that exciting! this time we've something back to the hotel, on the road also bought back and eat the papaya, yoghurt!

Little girl with the front desk to confirm before the afternoon should be a holy flower ceremony.

After lunch we went to the du bus Plaza. At this time our team in another girl, Xiao Li, she and large white seems to be in time know Tibet. In the Tamil region a walk you will find it easy to meet an acquaintance, especially those coming from Tibet, a way of saying hello to people. I don't know why quite like du bus Plaza, so although there are a lot of Kathmandu famous monuments, I actually don't hurry to go to du bus Plaza spectators, no rehearsing on trance, seems to be a very natural thing. On the square to sit for a while, indeed see a team toward the outside, go out and start we thought they would go to the Palace received Holy flower, to sunset in order to come back, but not to the moment they're carrying things back, but I left at right angle, as if seeing the so-called Holy flower is mounted on a glass cup, then he is going to stop in front of the temple, some don't understand ceremony last from one woman to Saint flowers sent in. Yes, less than half an hour, then Saint flower ceremony ends!

It is said that every day at 4 p.m., Gallery Mary appears in her court yard of the window, so we went to the library, Mary's court yard.

Small but quaint courtyard, quiet, there are several dove in the Sun. In addition we also have some tourists are also waiting for libraries Mary. But to a 4 point, Mary does not show up, then heard about seems to be because the Festival Gallery Mary holiday. So today we are in the activities of the square du bus stop here, I and LM a car to go to the monkey Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment