Thursday, January 26, 2012

Those days in Nepal-words

Morning walk in the century Boulevard, in the face of wind point cool let personality in the field, I was reminded of the morning, from NAGARGOT Nepal back has been more than a week, I was still doing the role reversal.

Jin Mao Tower in early morning sun is especially impressive, next to the Shanghai next year will be completed in the first floor, and even in Asia, Lujiazui Group suggests this land of prosperity, if I choose to live in that quiet NAGARGOT or Shanghai this metropolis, this choice is a bit silly, I laughed to myself.

Every morning bus, always likes to choose to sit in the one to have a window seat, enjoy the wind in his face feeling in my heart did not come by and think that same evening sitting NAGARGOT bus to go back and watch the sky Sun, reminds me of CHITWAN's Riverside, 11-day trip to Nepal, the scenery is not the most beautiful, but I feel it is different from the past, in order to spend with my common these days, for different from another Chinese landscape, to those simple and passionate people of Nepal, I was already back in China, but a piece of my heart is still connected there, let me in remaining life constantly chewing aftertaste.

To those who had not been to the place, some have feelings, for travel, it's not the King, that State of mind, each trip is a heart of washing.

Travel for me to enjoy a ride, that's when I discovered that my heart is in the distance, I've never been is not constrained, as KIRAN asked me, do you want to become a bird, Yes, I'd like to, at that moment I fly.

Words from scratch

Prelude, 15 March

Remember someone once said to me, "is not a woman is changeable or you are a particularly versatile woman.

"Perhaps the woman is changeable, and perhaps I was a capricious woman.

Morning I decided this time to Zhangjiajie and Phoenix 1, for here to many times before, and didn't read the frontier ", but in the magazine of the ancient city of photos took, also intend to read it before you go Cong cuicui's life is the how to 's, there are so many people because this book and want to go there, perhaps this is the charm of literature.

However there is no moderator in the morning, and at every point of arbitrarily browse, from domestic to foreign countries, suddenly a line Nepal frequently appear online, a once I dream to go, feel free to add a moderator of MSN and joined a "aspire to Nepal" group watched a great bunch of people for refreshments, you silly heart, a longing, a commitment to better meet, zeri, surprisingly dirty tonight, so I knock "to" tonight, I want to have a holiday in a few hours setting it as the year of Xinjiang.

Broken pieces were

Parent article-looking fold little Caesar chenguang heard gossip, and Satan's place is not good to go, what to go somewhere, you can head medium rebellion, Yeh mother gossip never listens, Hong Kong, to go pretty well, Thailand Mody, what Nice (I want to see snow mountain), what's worth seeing the snow, to see the medium you many days, only know from medium and, not to worry even if you "filial Alawi.

Friend's article-Lennon pile of a female's knot stick ...

I know you most want to have to wear, and go happy ...

Silly impression

As of 15 March (rookie)

Learn about Nepal and others gonglue well only read a few articles, in addition to Kathmandu and boccara, little is known about other places, heard people talk about if it was ashamed.

Place names are in English, for me at also equals didn't see, completely forgotten on the heart.

Know it is hiking paradise in Nepal if you don't have to go on foot will not be, the more people that only in Nepal to see full of glaciers in the Himalayas, where you can make you a feast for eyes.

Where prices are low, it is said that to our level of consumption in local currency can make you feel very generous, that is the case, to make good on it.

As of 23 March (nestlings preparation phase)

After a week of travel of the fury, Raiders what geographical location generally clear, photo text start let me Centerless work IE above are about Nepal's window, KINKIN, FISH, small F respectively transferred their plan, it looks like I also had the hand (slowly, as if I were the master, himself a derogatory).

If you can, I want my life to walk in different places, like in a halt just somewhere to stay, but only if, because of his family, because the money, maybe I can overcome the money, but I could not remove the responsibility, so I only stay in the place where health and I, for some purposes, busy every day, to earn, to carry out their responsibilities, I think the future will be one of these days I can a weightless, wandered the Quartet.

The group brings me happiness for person

Three people (Juan, qianxi, professors): always thought the professor was Juan and qianxi's leadership, hindsight is traveling to get acquainted with and medicine, photography "professional", Professor because there are two of the three camera tripod camera is doing N's leadership, because a single digressed from the second help to a help, two girls go to Professor burden it is hard for a device, the Assistant not good when, Sissy, lend their light I this time out, have a help and help, help or a drag-and-2.

SOSO & FISH: a pair of cute girls, each claiming to be glass, am I getting old, a totally puzzled by the new term, love over gold, always exudes warmth, my second one second.

SASAC & YANYAN: only a couple, because in this State-owned assets supervision and Administration Commission of the name

That was full of humorous cells, as long as he is laughter; YANYAN ice Cola of fanatics, before the State's saddle horse in a clear idea of their family who master who within.

Small F: that has a nice almond eyes girl, so many days in the same room, so close and so happy to see her I would have thought the fawn ban ratio, as her shining eyes.

However, the girl at the excitement will be poor push-bed, first see it let me drop spectacles, but looking at the watch is used, this is not true personality?

There is a straightforward KINKIN: the personality of a round face girl, when I was dirty and her first acquaintance, and then start didn't come close to the feeling.

Specialty will be at the right time to give you a laugh, with very.

Xiaolang: my help, look at her smile, you will feel like a flower in bloom, so vividly attractive to you.

But it gets confused, often at the conclusion of the discussion, you do not know what is the topic.

Black and white with: two guys not General acquaintance is a combination of General, Brokeback Mountain.

That maybe it is your intention to ignore, I don't blame you, because of you I neared KIRAN, achievements of my memorable PATAN.

Joint tastes you can have a different person, just like me and go out before everyone else, are strangers, comes back after feeling is not the same.

People get along with harmony is not that the length of time is that mutual tolerance and unity. Those days, all of us together for intemperance, raging, happy in Nepal extravagance, life because we meet and wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment