Saturday, April 16, 2011

[Floating in Nepal] six of the edge of love and pain on foot to record 2

(Wait for the Sunrise of the silhouette)

(Sun Mountain)

Feb 25, 2007--> Mar-1, 2007 on Annapurna

The edge of love and pain

The third day keyword: Sunshine mountain, hiking linhai White Plains, accidentally hurt and pain of edge

The alarm clock on time at 4: 30 am.

The morning is a painful process, it is too early too early!

From our lives, to Poon Hill nearly 500 meters of altitude, you need at least an hour to walk to the 3210 m high peak platform to see the sunrise.

I simple grooming, on the first floor of the restaurant and drink a cup of hot chocolate, the Inn was still outside the Blue Moon looming, readily pushed open the doors of the Inn, subconsciously looking up the sky, but was stunned: a dome of the sky has no cover up in my eyes, and even see the milky way, the sky of stars shine bright light, like Fireworks I bloomed, is so near, near to tentacle available! has more than once in the high altitude areas seen the stars, but only this time let me amazing! I could blink, wish I remained standing, watched until it cannot use the camera left images engraved on my heart.

This time only the Yeti and I follow the wizard and set off beifu, while three others are not because of fear of walking mountain plateau and lack of sleep, but decided not to go.

I have to wear clothes are set in the body, she brings her zhuarong Rainbow hat, headlight, gloves, the camera once again. Very thick on the ground of snow, high over the ankle, I pushing his alpenstock difficult walking, go short dozens of meters, the feeling of blood in the boiling heart as in the mouth, about to jump out. Now we can realize that others in the Everest, because physical reasons for just 20 metres and abandon 8824 m painful choice, in the high-altitude areas, each out of step, are very difficult, people are people, in nature and only before quitting.

In front of the Hill, a little light on the move, live in all travellers to this road together, could clearly see the distant snow-capped mountains in the right front Pan ' Silver bright; my gasping, manual has seriously, Yeti has been behind me words of encouragement, but ready to catch my shaky.

Behind is the eastern sky, has a red light, the walkers were rapidly progressing, afraid to miss the snow is light moments that speak different languages over from me, which is also no lack of accent, just this time I can't even say hello to your strength.

When I fibrillation fibrillation slightly to climb the Hill, the immediate scene let me surprise moment silent, 270 degree snow group around me was only looking for!, Anna Puna nanfeng and fishtail peak, now stands in front of me; once the clouds around the top of the snow, so the ground appears clear to me; let us more surprise is the world's sixth Summit Dhaulagiri (8167 m) also stood opposite, looks very medium mountains, avalanche of intensive, specialized one to Dhaulagiri base camp at the foot of the avalanche of hiking routes.

Snowy peaks, like a giant fresh milk cake, so that people can not help but want to dig a piece. In this way, we stood quietly Poon Hill hilltop, drink the tea, while waiting for the sunrise.

Less than ten minutes away, and suddenly Anna posepna nanfeng Spire, seems to be a match across, in an instant is lit, the Golden overflowing, faced with such a bright scenes, all adjectives out pale and weak; in the next few minutes, the surrounding snow-capped, like the great wall of beacon towers, one is lit until blend into each other.

I have a snow mountain complex: in Merida, seen the mysterious Caballero Borg, seen in the Pamirs and quiet of muztag ATA, view the kanas baiha ' beautiful too, and Anna posepna insight to 270 degrees of spectacular snow-capped mountain group, I would like to own on snow obsession, it is impossible to lose my life.

Just one hour of spatio-temporal tunnel, I have experienced two fantastic scenery: a breath of snow of the starry sky and combustion.

This is a kind of local? how can such incredible?! feet seemed to be stuck, can't bear mountain, dilly-dallied and the last to leave the flat top. On the way down the Hill, overlooking the entire Valley, the small village of blue and white, embedded in the snow, chuiyanniaoniao as Xanadu. In this large number of smoke, there is from our Inn from inside the chimney, Wo Wo are to boil the soup, chicken soup last night with Nepal's rice.

Soup bowl full of foot, after the televised began a day of travel, for a whole day walking in the snow, and knee deep in snow together cover the entire mountain range, in fact, no road, just under the wizard's sense of direction and the predecessors of footprints hard.

I have never travelled road in the snow, let alone is snowy, a forest along the way, all the way down, almost two days before the project, not how the alpenstock enabled at this time played an important role, even in this way, or could not be dropped is not ended, the Yeti and pulled me beifu take turns, thus reducing the frequency of wrestling.

Just start everyone excited, photography, skiing, snowball fights, play with the devil, but so carefully walked four or five hours later, both mental and physical strength is fatigue, plus I am Poon Hill until you see the sunrise on, climb the 2 hours of snowy mountains, in which case the legs have begun playing, on the strength and focus of control already.

AndIn linhai White Plains, nor-House, even stopping place. "Go?" and I have been constantly asking repetitive questions, hope to get from the answer to a wish. However, when I walked eight hours later, or walking on the same road, feeling the same in the desert journey is almost the only immediate see different colors, this idea has been paralyzed, I had no idea that just mechanical walk, wrestling, dragged up and walk until you have slipped into one at a time.

My right leg is the branch of stumbling, ankle was twisted to pitiful, miserable! but even worse things to come: I just think of the body, and in front of the stone, right foot has not had a chance to pull out to the whole person and reversed a 180 degree angle from the back into the prone position, his face buried in the snow, down the Hill sliding out, good in the feet also hung on the tree roots, so did not continue to decline, otherwise everyone would get down to meet me.

But the result is like the whole right lower leg, then turn twist I just remember one dark eyes, do not know whether it is a few seconds of Halo screwed, impression of the picture from someone calling me by name, and then shake my head, help me face snow off, waiting for my delayed too God, stiff leg already hurt.

In fact, I'm still very difficult to describe the circumstances and feel like it's still some panic fear fear going out road is done, there was not before, not after the village shops, from the mountains to the two days ' walk, moreover there is no signal, would like to ask for help from the outside world, it is impossible.

After you carefully check and judge, my bones fortunately did not break, also temporarily no swelling, but all the muscles of the leg is pulled. I am trying get up and try to slowly walk a few steps, but a step every step on it, is a sharp pain. What should I do?! because of the difficult road, has not gone, almost everyone is the hands and feet and difficult climb, I simply cannot require any person to replace my walk, only can do is try to walk out of here. Never helpless and hopeless, let my emotions almost close to the edge of collapse, and uncontrolled tears to drain ...

Road to walk, just like life or to continue.

Next road will not take care of me and become good, but because the snow melts and starts to freeze, it is very difficult, good, next to the frame in the wizard have been me, death and hard pull lahuo walk; he also occasionally singing, regulating emotions, since I was injured, people had tired mood more heavy. It was getting dark, and snow and my injured delayed for some time, but not long before, always uniform in at the front of the Wo Wo suddenly slow down legs movements are not natural, "why?" we asked him, his knee in the downhill, ran cross out the roots, the wound is deep, and each one knee bending, meat grinder to pants. Every step, screeching wound, wait until we see, is bleeding. Let everyone have to take into account changes in the original plan on foot. Originally scheduled to go to TAPAPANI, one at the top of the hill can face snow mountains of small villages, the second day, you can lie in bed and then look at a different angle of sunlight mountain, just now, you can only find the Inn live in advance.

In the evening, we live in the mountains of the abyss, a simple Inn.

After 12 hours of snowy mountain on foot, plus accidental injuries, I am Inn in addition to compelling move, hardly moved over the feet. Lying in bed, labelled Wo Wo belt Tiger plaster and water bottle fomentation, although already tired of death, but still can't sleep, because the cold room, I've been trembling; for every body, legs were sore and I called up; because of the fear of waking up tomorrow morning, more severe pain, so that I could not walk; I just imagine the Anna Pu na mountain Lane, an unknown Inn spent sleepless nights ...

Behind the road more difficult, how drenched, victory complete hiking ...

(To be continued)

Write in 2007-4-13 Janet Zhan Shanghai

(At the foot of the village)

(Dhaulagiri 8167 m-sunshine mountain)

(Linhai snow hiking)

No comments:

Post a Comment