Saturday, April 16, 2011

Anna PMG hiking day three

To bad that a little bit, today still got up early, tomorrow 11, I have holiday in bokhara! 6: 35 in the morning, go to Ghandruk.

I found my strength every morning is the most abundant, because want to hurry to the next rest points for breakfast. This way, can more clearly see the fishtail peak! I turn to face the Buddha bead fishtail peak platform, bless my lover. 9: 12 arrival Ghandruk, Grand place is not the same, there is also a post office, this two day in small mixed up. Really makes me excited for a long time. At the time, today is expected to close out of the way down! "he places, find a GH breakfast, in the Sun, hanging out the last few days have not dry clothes, flattered, and many people see me asked if I was down today. Oh, I guess is not too far! although I don't know what.

10: 00 I set off again, quickly forget just 3 hours from now, it seems that today all the best, are slowly becoming more and more easy downhill, step, knee pain has not how Mo, noon arrival Syauli Bazaar, to the point of boiling water, was about to give money to elderly flailing that money, I'm sorry.

2: 30 am, arrived at the start, feel really Birethanti! are you, and suddenly saw in the distance a bunch of Asians, I shout at each other up chinese? chivvying me in the past, from near, Hey, seen in Pokhara, ecstatic! everyone together exchanging hiking experience, I feel wonderful. Rest for a moment, let's start walking to the NAYAPUL export. In re after Maoist, I finally put the well-to-do bring their Chairman Mao badge sent out. They have a great Wizard, it is recommended that we sat back to Pokhara, local bus and taxi basic time, each person 70R, 16: 00 successfully reached the bokhara! evening Beijing buddy please eat in local restaurants, the famous everest, although I was dirty, but very excited, there are a lot of emotions, all the way down to me with the army, although for some insignificant, but enough to have had some impact on me. I know I can do better!

(Maoist receipt)

No comments:

Post a Comment