Monday, April 25, 2011

2006 Spring Nepal Travels (bokhara hiking on the third day)

Day6 2006-2-3

I first, 4 point half-up, tidy neat, dressed in dark nines zhuarong dining room wait.

Gradually, our guide and the porter, then my companions, we managed to 5 points out of 30 minutes, when the mood is very worried, scared because of the delay to see the sunrise.

Thanks again for Ganesh, up the Hill to see the sunrise on the road just next to our GH, Justine, those who live in front of the village of friends to spend at least 15 minutes walk down to the junction, breakfast, it's a great physical exertion, secretly proud.

After 2 days of hiking, my strength has begun releasing, and gradually I have leading friends 2 corner so far (I look back, I don't see them), the girls of endurance neither boy is strong, they are not supported today obvious physical strength, someone has already called leg pain, wizards and porters have always accompany them afraid of a delay.

On the View Point of the road, there is only one, with a headlight has been leading to walk in the front, rear spatter followed other travelers, quietly at night, you can only hear the sound of my own breathing and the heavy footsteps, the surrounding darkness.

On the way up the Hill, a pair of foreign lovers climb speed, and I almost, while they are in front, while I was at the front, they had not led lamp, I will from time to time use your headlights, as they may be unwilling to break the silence of the night, we did not speak, but occasionally smiling down to so indicate. Later watching the Sunrise, I for the couple to take a picture, it is beautiful.

Long-forgotten cold, immediately could see themselves to Nepal most want to see the scenery, full of anticipation.

The mountain road is far better than expected, I took off fast 1 and a half hours to get to View Point, the elevation is here, it has some white.

Some tired, in mountain bought a cup of hot chocolate milk infants, many haven't, the distant peaks of Anna PMG has begun some micro honger, Sunrise began, this time probably 6 point 55 minutes.

At 7 o'clock, Sunrise began, the Sun from a distance jumped out, dyed the entire snow-capped mountain ranges, the entire view is very quiet, all are in the spotlight as the snow away, micro-strip of golden sunlight also lit up everyone. Today's weather is not very good, we didn't see the Sun mountain landscape, so a little regret, or the first day of the visit from bokhara into view when p is a good idea, that really can be described with sunshine mountain.

Sunrise soon over, this wish to stay longer and enjoy the morning light and silence, and in the Holy land to open the "deep" the long-awaited SMS, but always was not made up his mind, fear not control her own feelings, fear of destruction of everything here.

Hesitation, in the wizard's urging, at about 7 started down the Hill.

On the way down the mountain, the frost on the ground grass has melted into the dew, Louie some sliding down the Hill, in the way you see a small aircraft flying over to Anna PMG peak, it is snowy mountains around light flight, did not expect so soon.

En route, also especially to a flower of a smiling cat face and says "refueling" the Chinese word guideposts for photo (except when playing a Flash took Zhang), do not know if this is the masterpiece of which one of the older, very interesting ideas, beyond the CityGuide passing time don't overlook this one King (but also don't be left behind "a tour").

Mountain breakfast packed properly, we set off at 9 o'clock.

I look at the Sun was rising old high, and a few days ago has been very hot, so I put other clothes receive big bag for porters to help me carry, they only wear the t-shirt and quick-dry pants set (in fact, yesterday when the mountain is so wear), we start the route in the shade, did not think Yin Office is so cold, colder I shiver shiver, spoke. Ganesh kind come hand-rubbed my arm to help me, I found his hands over my arm more cold, but he has no problem, it is not the same as physical fitness or Ah.

Ganesh told me only need half an hour to walk through this shade, on to the Sun will heat up.

Think of thermal soon caused little or no longer find clothes, continue to follow the preceding a foreigner lovers. The two children of foreigners own Backpack also didn't bring the wizard itself, has been leading us, was "strong baby".

The road is basically the morning before 1 hour uphill, flat slope, then 45 minutes uphill, downhill, then Basic is cutting or flat slope, though always on their way, but I think it is easier (and perhaps is the head of the two-day event opened, who knows).

Today's landscape is the most beautiful, the snowy mountains in the distance, the head of the sky there are occasionally met in Alpine azalea and pine woods, Ganesh say a 1-2 months here is even more beautiful, brilliant.

Here are few more, but in about 1 hour or so a encounter, and Shop price is the price without any unified (than mountain town double), this is me including my CityGuide were most satisfied with the trip, if in China, the mountains of prices that do not know how many times?

12noon we stopped to eat lunch, there was already bypass on the other side of the mountain and the temperature is very low, I had to rush from the bag out clothes the emergency refuge from the cold, Ganesh says there are 15 degrees to the left and right, but I feel how are below 10 degrees.

In order to catch the time recommended by Ganesh, we point to the same meal, a local rice.

After dinner, we continue to get somewhere, because in a shady, no landscape to see, we just have stuffy head.

Maybe the physical play, 4 o'clock, I've dropped the rest as I walk along the front. The quiet around slowly, and occasionally a few cuckoo that walk an hour, the day has been slowly black infants, he walked also feel someScared, this event being led astray or what robber, wild beasts to do Ah. Fortunately in the 5 point 12 minutes came the entrance of the village, although it is not possible to confirm this is today's destination, but I still decided to stop, and so on our televised. The village looked very rich, in the village there is a volleyball court, although a simple but well equipped and very clean, I myself went in up to the magistrate at the other person.

Wait 5 minutes, distance to see all of you, my heart is finally falling stone, not going in the wrong place.

Ganesh arrangements our porters to carry the luggage back to GH and take us take days haven't fully black-visit the village and the local Mountain Museum. In female village house to spend 50RP pass local traditional fashion photography, female village also requested we drink brewed wine, drink water, when should I drink a half a day and consists of the village took me to see her wine, I know is, I of sorghum wine carry of ER Guo TOU could get out, they drink, and tell them this wine and their like, village chiefs drank the same but more to the point of "strong".

Mountain Museum tickets to 30RP, can I change only 10RP, Ganesh appears to say that I would put 10RP into it, but it shows the local old utensils and some daily necessities, I wasn't very interested.

Ask the next, tomorrow morning 6: 45 out to see the sunrise.

Please continue to pay attention to the splendid boccara.

Related select photos please visit http://nemo_c.photo.163.com

No comments:

Post a Comment