Saturday, May 7, 2011

Anna PMG hiking day

7 points went to bed last night, woke up a few times, I do not know because a little afraid or too tired or too tired.

September 29, 6 points from early in the morning, not Nangethanti 1.5 hours to get to the end of the last to go to GHOREPANI, an ass sitting in a GH, points out the black tea with sandwiches and hard-boiled egg, beautiful ate a good meal. It is next to POONHILL, where I was looking for!. hills I backpack storage in GH, the mobile phone to charge, I have always felt that only eat their stuff, to free pouring hot water (recall in Huangshan), later discovered that this is not filled with hot water! find beautiful fishtail peak.

The climb is not even climb, even though this is still very tired, 1 hour to get to the platform, the way it is very hot bearing, a short-sleeved, light to escape them.

With his clothes, the result put the kettle in a stone steps, or has just met a pair of face, found in the mountain, I cried. I suddenly realized that water bottles to me, looking at the top of the mountain, or a slip and trot down the hillside! really expressed thanks! Finally, standing in the top of the Hill and saw the genuineness of fishtail peak! looking distant snow-capped heartfelt wishes for them!

9 the: 50 POONHILL is, today's goal is to Ghandruk, GHOREPANI, there are two paths: one is to go to Tatopani, the second is, select Ghandruk Ghandruk, walk 2 minutes came the two routes, one is to write the second didn't Chungrang, I rely on my Halo, check a map is not the place names, Chungrang unhesitatingly choose left lane.

Along the way, walk through the forest for nearly two hours, the road ahead is more and more blurred, several times I need to stop to carefully identify, I began to feel I went wrong! subconscious remember to go to the road, occasionally heard a voice of the Valley, I cried: my lost way, help me! I know I'm sure no one pay! stone I lit a cigarette, or reflection on relatively calm. Decide to return the original road! way back, a bit nervous, fell several wrestle, pigra with climbed his pants, but one never drill came in the final lesson is: long trousers cover tops, and not to use the socks volume there are to your trouser leg! backpack, General wrestling is back, backpack can play a very large buffer.

Read the Guanyin Buddhism came back to the starting point:) 12: 00: 00, 2 hours away, one face down! last fellow said or Chungrang in the right direction.

Wet, the knees, the following are the color of the Earth. Rest for a moment, the monolithic, here again the up grade comfortable than yesterday, but knee or cracked, I carefully use voltaren, fear of running out of his way not found in the legend of wolves and other animals, the most powerful weapon is the flashlight:) is a lot of monkey Hill, provoked by the way, I stop and watch the Undershoot on the waterfall shower, slightly polluted point conditions.

It was dark before finally reached TADAPANI, said: there are 2 hours Ghandruk.

Or did not complete the established goals, always almost every day, almost. I like the mountain, but knee hurts, I like the mountain, but the heart and lungs are suffering. Tonight the GH is me, I want a bottle of beer, more expensive have identified (mainly pressure surprised:) Dim candlelight finished this diary.

(Beautiful fishtail peak)

No comments:

Post a Comment